Beginning on December 15th, 2016, our trained pharmacists have begun to provide patients over the age of five with access to vaccines to protect against 13 preventable diseases.
These include common travel-related vaccines such as:
- Hepatitis A and B,
- Meningococcal disease,
- Pneumococcal disease,
- Yellow fever,
- Heamophilus influenza type B
- Rabies and Japanese encephalitis vaccines.
Our pharmacists are also able to administer human papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes zoster (shingles) vaccines to Ontarians who are not eligible for these publicly-funded vaccination programs.
Our Pharmacy staff have recently added free delivery service all across the GTA, any day of the week! Simply 'Email Us' or TEXT you inquiries to our after-hours hotline and we will contact you with your order total along with the expected delivery date/time!
The Medicine Shoppe offers a wide variety of services, including but not limited to:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Methadone & Suboxone Initiation Maintenance Therapies
- Prescription Compounds (Creams, Ointments, Tinctures, Suspensions, etc.)
- Pain Management & Addiction Medicine Clinics